Vehicle Donation Program Nationwide
When you consider your options-SELL, TRADE-IN or DONATE-you can easily see why you will get twice the value for your used car when you donate.
Donate a car to Cars Helping America to receive the best tax benefits available.
Our vehicle donation program is hassle-free and easy to use. Fill out a vehicle donation form today.
Car donations to any of our charities are fully tax-deductible. Your tax-deductible amount is usually worth much more than the vehicle's trade-in value. AND, your chosen charity receives a higher percentage of proceeds when Cars Helping America handles your car donation. See what our charities have to say in “About Us.”
WHEN YOU DONATE, THE SALES PROCEEDS FROM YOUR VEHICLE COUNT
First, when you receive a tax deduction for the full sales amount.
Second, when your charity receives cash from your car’s sale.
Choose Cars Helping America to handle your vehicle donation. When you donate cars to our car donation charity, your tax-deductible is worth much more than its
Cars Helping America is the one donation center committed to getting donors and charities the greatest benefit your vehicle can provide.
Donate Now by filling in our online donation form or
- Aids Project Worcester
- Angels with Faith Ministries
- Athletes Joined Against Spondylitis
- American Brain Tumor Association
- American Red Cross of Northeast Massachusetts
- American Red Cross of Central Massachusetts
- Arizona Adopt a Greyhound
- Beverly Bootstraps
- The Birchtree Center
- Boston Bruins Foundation
- The Brenda Mehling Cancer Fund
- Broken Tail Rescue, Inc.
- Care Dimensions
- Carriage Barn Equestrian Center Therapeutic Riding Program
- Chabad of Peabody
- Chelsea Jewish Nursing Home
- Citizen Schools
- The Dream Factory of Merrimack Valley
- Dysautonomia Foundation
- Friends of Colby Memorial Library
- Friends of the Flint Library
- Girls Incorporated of Greater Lowell
- Greater Fall River Community Soup Kitchen
- Hallmark Health VNA and Hospice
- Hampstead Academy Parent Teacher Association
- Healing Abuse Working for Change, HAWC
- Hitchcock Center For the Environment
- Hope Pregnancy Center
- JCC of The North Shore
- Jewish Family Service of the North Shore
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- Kiwanis of Beverly
- Liberty House
- Lowell Association for the Blind
- MA Emergency Response Team
- Marie C. Petrilli Cancer Research & Treatment Fund
- Melanoma Education Foundation
- Meow or Never Animal Rescue and Sanctuary
- Middlesex Magic Program Development Fund
- Morris Animal Foundation
- Mother of Life Center
- My Brother's Table
- National Alliance on Mental Ill, NAMI
- National Alliance on Mental Illness of MA
- New England Shelter for Homeless Veterans
- Nine Lives of Norton Feline Rescue Shelter
- Northeastern Family Institute
- North Shore Community Action Programs
- Open Pantry Community Services, Inc
- Orthodox Congregational Church in Lanesville
- Parkinson Disease Foundation
- Pets Alive
- Phoenix Group, Inc.
- Ponderosa Athletic Boosters
- Progeria Research Foundation
- Real World Ministries, Inc.
- Renewed Hope Project, Inc.
- Revels, Inc.
- Rogerson Communities
- Roudenbush Community Center
- Save the Children
- Saving Teens in Crisis Collaborative
- Sharing Foundation
- Shepard's Pantry
- St.Mary Star of the Sea School
- St. Peter Academy, Inc.
- Strongest Link Aids Services
- Sufi Order of Boston
- Viking Pride Foundation
- Veterans Lodging Inc.
- WAITT House (We’re All In This Together)
- World Computer Exchange, Inc